- Wifi part adopts industrial level ESP8266 chip, the module carries ESP-13 metallic shield cover to realize strong anti-interference capacity.
- The serial ports adopts dual channel dial switch to realize control, which enable this shield to work both as a shield for aduino UNO but also as ESP8266 shield.
- The Wifi parameters and serial port parameters are configured according to Web Server
- When work as independent ESP8266 board, it supports download official AT command firmware, NodeMCU open-source firmware.
- Support wireless 802.11 bgn standard
- Support two STAAP working mode
- Built-in TCPIP protocol stack, you could set up a socket.
- Support standard TCPUDP Server and Client
- Serial port baud rate support: 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/115200 bps
- Serial port date bit: 5678 bit; Serial port stop bit: 12 bit
- Standard Aduino UNO, Mega pin spacing
- Lead out Aduino Pin 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- Lead out ESP8266 GPIO 02459101213141516ADCENUART TXUART RX
- Reset button; KEY button reuse configuration function
- Two switch dial switch to realize switch between aduino and ESP8266 serial port shield
- Wifi operating current: continous transmit: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), standby: 200uA
- Wireless transmit speed: 110-460800bps
- Operating temp: -4°C~ +125°C
ESP8266 Web Sever Serial Wifi Expansion Shield ESP-13 *1